This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
Thickness: 12 MIL (carrier + adhesive). Tape will conform well to irregular surfaces, and will not twist or curl. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance.
Suitable for entertainment type applications. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape). Suitable as a book binding tape for seaming & reinforcement. Temperature resistance: -31F to 176F. 3" neutral core/carton.
Polyethylene Coated Cloth Laminated to a Low Gloss Finish Film
Adhesive: Natural Rubber-Based
Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance).
Standard Grade Gaffers Tape Low Gloss Finish Film
T.R.U. CGT-80 is a High quality polyethylene coated cloth laminated to a low gloss finish film, coated with a Natural Rubber based adhesive. Excellent water, vapor and abrasion resistance. Clean removal on most surfaces (surface type & dwell time may affect performance). Suitable for entertainment type applications where minimal visibility of tape is desired. Used for holding down cable, wires, electrical cords, and in stage set-ups for marking placement (i.e. "spike" tape).
• High quality rubber adhesive that leaves no gummy residue
• Non reflective that blends in appropriately with the background
• Flexibility to conform well on irregular surfaces will not twist or curl
Great for Professional Industries and Home Applications
• Industrial: Film and TV Shoots, Studio filming, Theatre/Stage Production, Automotive industry, Sports Productions, Churches, Film Schools, Broadcasting Classes, Box-Sealing, Lighting & Audio/Visual Technicians, Photography, Floor Marking, Holds Down wires to podiums, Musical Gear, Microphones/Guitar Cables, Straps, Drums, Drum Sticks, Mixing Boards and Consoles
• Home: Used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting wires, sealing tape, hockey tape - handle outdoor weather and a range of temperatures
• Adhesive: Natural rubber
• Carrier/Backing: 76 mesh polyethylene coated cloth
• Thickness: 12 mils (carrier + adhesive)
• Adhesion: 29 oz/in
• Tensile: 36 lb/in
• Elongation: 12%
• Temperature resistance: -31 F to 176 F
• 3" neutral core/carton
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
T.R.U. CGT-80 Olive Drab Gaffers Stage Tape with Rubber Adhesive 6 in. wide x 60 Yards length 12MIL Thickness (Pack of 1) - B01B5CWJ2I